Skip to content
- Raise awareness and knowledge about the roles of CYDAI food security.
- Enhancing opening the schools for orphans/children living on the street.
- To advocate women, helping widows, as well as child rights protection.
- Poverty reduction in South Sudan through implementation of food security.
- To create and organize in-state cooperative capacity building programmers for all widows and youths that are living in the organization’s area of intervention.
- Empowerment of widows and orphans/children living on the street, as well as right education and provide basic gear for generating income.
- Food seed.
- Build capacity for local farming business.
- Opening Bible School for pastors (theology school).